Junior Client Services Officer
- Offer support services to a client base of individual client covering Hong Kong and overseas;
- Create and maintain good relationship with both prospective and existing clients;
- Promote Sales, both in number of accounts opened and in client fund deposits to meet our Company’s targets.
- Graduates in Finance / Business Administration / Economics;
- Fluent in spoken and written English / Mandarin / Cantonese;
(Vietnamese &/or Malay speaker is an advantage)
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Rotating shifts are required.
Junior Web/Graphic Designer
- Responsible for website content update and maintenance;
- Input and verify contents including text, images and videos to maintain website;
- Provide recommendations to enhance website;
- Design banner and layouts based on master concept;
- Manage the content strategy and technical development for SEO;
- Monitor website performance and analyze the effectiveness of different measures in meeting the KPIs;
- Conduct data analyses and prepare usage reports; and
- Handle photo editing and HTML editing tasks.
- Diploma or degree holder in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Development or Multimedia;
- Experience in website management or performance-based marketing;
- Proficient with Design and Web authoring tools such as Photoshop, Fireworks, Adobe After Effects, Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrators, Flash Pro or Animate, etc.;
- Experience in designing rich interactive experiences for the web that include social, viral and mobile components;
- A good team player, proactive and self-motivated, and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Japanese Speaking is an Advantage.
Junior Analyst / Research Analyst
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly market research report and data analysis;
- Analyze investment opportunities and generate recommendations;
- Maintain industry/financial data files and make frequent update;
- To assist in preparing marketing materials;
- Conduct site visits and channel check on covered companies;
- Monitor website performance and analyze the effectiveness of different measures in meeting the KPIs; and
- Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments.
- Degree holder in Finance or related discipline;
- At least 2 years in an analytics role in digital, product or marketing in financial marketing;
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Previous experiences in an analytics role in digital, product or marketing are advantage; and
- A good team player, proactive and self-motivated.