New Account Applicant
Welcome to Z.com Bullion !After completing the online application form, please submit your ID documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the application process. Below is a final checklist for you before entering the market. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact our client services officers. Email: email@example.com Phone: (852) 2882 0100 (Mon - Fri 0900 - 0000) *Risk Warning: Trading on bullion with margin carries a high degree of risk.
- 1 - Setting Your Investment Strategy
- 2 - Learn How to Take Advantage of Our Gold Symbols
- 3 - Deposits & Withdrawals
1 - Setting Your Investment Strategy
Investment StrategyRegardless of which investment strategy you will use, be sure you have a general goal before entering the market. Identify whether the market is trading in range-bound or trend trading. Set your entry and liquidation prices, investment duration, and objective.
Fund ManagementManage your funds with discipline. A stop loss must be set while the price movement is moving against your expectations. Set a tighter stop loss if the price is moving in a tight range. In contrast, you may leave more space to stop-loss if the price is moving in a wide range.
Risk ManagementUnder normal market conditions, the daily price fluctuation of gold is around 1-3%, similar to most blue-chips stocks. However, as the majority of investors will trade bullion on leverage, the profits and losses will be amplified. We recommend you to manage your leverage ratio within your own risk acceptance range and to reserve sufficient funds to protect your investments against unfavourable price movements.
Reference Leverage Ratio:
|Risk Profile||Leverage Ratio|
^For new clients in Hong Kong, the default maximum leverage ratio is Gold 50 times and Silver 25 times. For clients in other regions, the default ratio is Gold 200 times and Silver 100 times. If you want to adjust the maximum leverage ratio, please fill in the "Leverage Ratio Adjustment Application Form"
How to Calculate Leverage Ratio ?
How to Calculate Leverage Ratio ?
2 - Take Advantage of Our Gold Symbols
Improved Transaction Smoothness at Reduced Trading CostsFrom leading top tier multi-asset liquidity providers around the globe, you can choose from 2 categories with 6 different customized gold trading symbols, to accommodate your investment goals.
- Fixed Spread:
- Well improved pricing stability for better risk management and trade execution, the spread will be constrained exactly at 0.5. Over 99% of trade will execute at zero slippage market environment. Orders will be filled in full or kill.
- Floating Spread:
- Highly optimized quotes ensure accurate execution of sweep-to-fill orders. Most competitive quotes to lower your trading cost, while max-spread controls allow you to effectively control spread uncertainty.
Learn more: Trading Rules
3 - Account Funding
DepositsZ.com Bullion accepts the following deposit methods:
- Local & International Bank Wire Transfer (TT)
- Online Unionpay Transactions
- Faster Payment System - Hong Kong (FPS - HK)
- Cheque Deposits
WithdrawalsPlease login to "Account Funding" or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your withdrawal request. Any withdrawal requests submitted after 15:00 will be handled during the next business day.
Learn more: FAQ > Account Funding