Learn All About Gold and Silver Trading Now !Gold and silver have long been treasured as valuable assets by investors around the world. In periods of uncertainty, gold is often viewed as the safe-haven asset toward market turbulence, and traders also use bullion products to hedge against inflation. *Risk Warning: Trading on bullion with margin carries a high degree of risk.
- 1. Advantages of Trading Bullion
- 2. Diversify Your Portfolio
- 3. Learn the Trading Rules
- 4. Practice with a Demo Account
1 - Advantages of Trading Bullion
- High Liquidity - creates a fair trading atmosphere.
- Low Transaction Costs - an ideal environment for trading.
- 24 Hour Trading - suitable for traders with day-time business.
- Can Go Long or Short - can trade in both rising and falling market.
- Up to 200x Leverage - makes your funding flexible.
2 - Diversify your Portfolio
Use a low leverage and trade bullion with a long-term mind set to increase your capital and counter inflation with the value appreciation characteristics of Gold and Silver in the long run.
Take advantage of leveraged trading and capitalize on short-term movements in bullion prices.
For Risk Management
In recent years of high volatility, if you are holding assets such as properties, stocks, bonds, and foreign currencies, the hedging characteristics of bullion can play a key role in protecting the value of your portfolio against market uncertainty.
3 - Learn the Trading Rules
- Trading Hours - trade at your most convenient hours.
- Price Quote、Leverage Ratio - determine the leverage level that suits your risk profile
- Profit and Loss Calculations - learn how to calculate profit and loss
- Transaction Costs - understand the trading costs