1 Advantages of Trading Bullion
2 Diversify Your Portfolio
3 Learn the Trading Rules
4 Practice with a Demo Account
Learn All About Gold and Silver Trading Now !Gold and silver have long been treasured as valuable assets by investors around the world. In periods of uncertainty, gold is often viewed as the safe-haven asset toward market turbulence, and traders also use bullion products to hedge against inflation. *Risk Warning: Trading on bullion with margin carries a high degree of risk.
Japan's No.1GMO CLICK Securities, Inc. continues to lead its position as the largest global forex broker by volume for 8 consecutive years*.
Over 890,000 Clients WorldwideOur comprehensive and high quality trading services attracts traders from all levels - beginners to experts around the world.
1 Advantages of Trading BullionBullion is one of the most important asset classes in the investment market nowadays. The intrinsic values of Gold & Silver can fight against inflation at times when monetary policies around the world are at ease. Its characteristics to combat volatility risks can assist in hedging your portfolio against market uncertainty.
- High Liquidity - creates a fair trading atmosphere.
- Low Transaction Costs - an ideal environment for trading.
- 24 Hour Trading - suitable for traders with day-time business.
- Can Go Long or Short - can trade in both rising and falling market.
- Up to 200x Leverage - makes your funding flexible.
2 Diversify your Portfolio
Long-Term Investment Objective
Use a low leverage and trade bullion with a long-term mind set to increase your capital and counter inflation with the value appreciation characteristics of Gold and Silver in the long run.
Short-Term Investment Objective
Take advantage of leveraged trading and capitalize on short-term movements in bullion prices.
For Risk Management
In recent years of high volatility, if you are holding assets such as properties, stocks, bonds, and foreign currencies, the hedging characteristics of bullion can play a key role in protecting the value of your portfolio against market uncertainty.
3 Learn the Trading RulesFigure out the best strategy that suits your investment objective
- Trading Hours - trade at your most convenient hours.
- Price Quote、Leverage Ratio - determine the leverage level that suits your risk profile
- Profit and Loss Calculations - learn how to calculate profit and loss
- Transaction Costs - understand the trading costs
- Leverage Ratio - Recommend to choose Gold 50 times and Silver 25 times
*For new clients in Hong Kong, the default maximum leverage ratio is Gold 50 times and Silver 25 times. For clients in other regions, the default ratio is Gold 200 times and Silver 100 times. If you want to adjust the maximum leverage ratio, please fill in the "Leverage Ratio Adjustment Application Form"Learn more: Product Specifications Why Z.com Bullion ?